FREE DELIVERY FOR ALL ORDERS OVER £50 (Excluding Bumblebee Colony Orders)
The Nema Super Sprayer can be used with all Dragonfli nematode products up to, and including, the 50 million unit sizes.
The Nema Super Sprayer includes concise instructions for nematode solution mixing and spray application.
- If possible, spray the nematodes in the evening, or in cloudy conditions, as bright sunlight is damaging for nematodes
- Use nematodes as soon as possible after receipt. If wishing to store nematodes, store them in a fridge between 4 and 8℃.
- Apply the nematodes after opening the sachet. The solution of nematodes in water should not be kept or stored.
1. Apply the nematodes when the soil temperature is above 10℃.
2. After treatment, try to keep the soil moist for up to two weeks. This helps the nematodes move through the soil to locate their prey.
1. Apply the nematodes as soon as pest insects are detected.
2. Spray the nematodes directly onto the pest insects, as nematodes have limited mobility on leaf surfaces.
3. After application, try to keep the plant and leaves moist for at least two hours. This will help prevent the nematodes from drying out, and enable them to be more mobile.
Full Nema Super Sprayer application instructions are provided on delivery. Please note the Nema Super Sprayer does not come supplied with a hose and this will need to be attached separately.